Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Writer's Organizer & Journal by Ronda Hinrichsen

For as many of my adult years as I can remember, I have kept a bunch of notebooks and scraps of paper in my purse for those frequent, just-in-case moments when I'd get a writing idea I didn't want to forget.--nor lose because my electronic device died. Well, a while ago I had the crazy idea to create a Writer's Organizer and Journal for just that purpose. I even added an odometer log so I would no longer have any excuses for recording my writing-related miles for tax purposes. If you're a writer and have found yourself in those same predicaments, you just might want to check out this little handy, dandy book. You can find it here on Amazon. 

#writerslife #writerstips 

No comments: