Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Promotion--Bookmarked Bargains

When at twelve I first decided I wanted to be a writer, I had no idea that meant I would have to learn more than writing skills to accomplish that goal/dream. I'd also have learn business and marketing skills. And this post, my friends, is part of that marketing side of things. As you know, I've recently released 101 Pocket Writing Tips & Techniques To Inspire Your Fiction and Strengthen Your Craft,  and I'm now in the process of revealing it to the public--i.e., marketing. As part of my marketing plan, I have included it in this awesome five day sale which is quickly coming to a close. If you love to read, or if you want to get 101 Pocket Writing Tips at the low price of .99--check it now. The sale ends tomorrow.


No comments: