Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

How to Make Your Book a Bestseller Seminar

Earlier this week, I signed up for a free, one-and-a-half to two-hour teleseminar on how to make almost any book a bestseller in 38 days. Since my book, Missing, will come out within the next few months, I thought it would be well worth my while to check into it. It takes place in about an hour from now. All I have to do is call in and listen. My only cost is the telephone bill, and since we already have free long distance within the US, even that cost is a wash. Tomorrow, I'll let you know how it went and a little bit about what I learned. Deal?

No comments: