Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Betrayed is a Whitney Award Nominee!



Earlier this year--on April Fools Day no less--those in charge of the Whitney Awards notified me that Betrayed had been nominated for the 2015 Whitney Award. Betrayed will now move on to the highly competitive judging process. After that, the 5 finalists from each category will be announced early in 2016 and will then move on to the second and final judging process. I, of course, hope Betrayed makes it as a finalist, but no matter the result, I am truly grateful and humbled that it was nominated in the first place. Nominations come from readers, and a book must receive 5 separate nominations before it can be considered a nominee. Thank you so much to all those who've read and enjoyed Betrayed, and to those who went the extra mile and nominated it--THANK YOU.

No comments: