Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Friday, March 14, 2014

To Sleep No More Novella by Kathleen Marks/ Ronda Hinrichsen

One of decisions a writer must make is whether or not to use a pen name. After long deliberation, I've decided to use the name Kathleen Marks for a series of preternatural mystery novellas. The first is titled To Sleep No More, A Dalton & Dalton Preternatural Mystery.You can not only read the first chapter here, but you can also purchase it from Amazon for your Kindle.
Here's the cover and a blurb:

She's broken-hearted. He's the man who loves her.Preternatural scientist Alexandra Dalton and her estranged husband, Richard Dalton, a treasure hunter, join forces to unravel a mysterious "Night Hag" murder at Watson Manor.

No comments: