Welcome

Welcome to my "Writing" blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here for a direct link to RondaGibbHinrichsen.com.

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Hidden Kingdom (A Chapter Book) on sale now!


My early reader ebook is just now becoming available on amazon, b&n, and smashwords for the great price of $2.99. I've also started a new website for Heroes of the Highest Order and an easy, one-page website for R.K. Hinrichsen. Also, did you know you can read ebooks on your computer without an e-reader? Both Amazon and Barnes and Noble offer that option, and I really appreciate it. :)

3 comments:

Renae W. Mackley said...

Ronda, I love the cover and the title sounds great! Hope you have great success with this book. Some day I'm gonna get an e-book reader. Thanks for visiting my blog recently.

Renae W. Mackley said...

Ronda, I love, love the cover and the title sound great! Hope you have great success with this.

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

Thank you, Renae. :)