Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Powerful Woman Award (Marketing?)



I just received this award from writer and artist, Deirdra Eden-Coppel. Isn't it beautiful? She created the award herself and is not only giving it and others away to other bloggers, but whether she knows it or not, I believe her service is also a wonderful marketing strategy. Think about it. Not only has she found a way to showcase her abilities, but she's also led others to her blog, encouraged others to follow her, and developed a stronger relationship with her readers. Thank you, Deidra, for both the award and the idea. I only wish I could copy them. :) But alas, I can't draw . . . :))

No comments: