Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Blog Award


Becki Clayson, a good friend of mine, gave me this sweet award and asked me to list seven random facts about myself, so I think I'll list "sweet" things:
1. I went camping this week.
2. I think I'm a bit too addicted to chocolate.
3. I love the combination of fruit and chocolate, especially in ice cream.
4. I love babies' sweet smiles.
5. I love to hear my daughter's laugh.
6. My favorite sounds are my children talking and laughing together.
7. My husband. :)

And now for the challenge. If you can think of seven sweetly random things about yourself that you'd like to post, take this sweet award then pass it on. Oh, and if you'd like to tell me you've "won," leave me a comment. I'd love to check out your post. :)

No comments: