Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Write Night

I'm going to try something new. A friend of mine has difficulty finding uninterrupted blocks of time to write, so she has created a write night where she and other writers go to a predesignated place for about six hours on one night out of every week. She swears by it, saying it's the best way she's found to get her writing work finished. So, with the holidays bearing down on me while I'm anxiously trying to write my latest suspense novel, I've decided to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes. I hope it proves successful, because I'm on page 113, and my goal--unrealistic?--is to finish it by January 31. That means I'll have to write faster than I ever have before.To help me reach that goal, I've created a fluid outline of the entire book, but even so, I'm worried I won't be able to reach my goal. But if I don't try, I already know the answer, right? Wish me luck. :)

3 comments:

kbrebes said...

That's a great idea! Good luck, Ronda! Merry
Christmas!

MTeacress said...

Woo - sounds like you're going to have your own mini nano. Good luck, and have a wonderful Christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

Let us know how it work in detail. Seems a good method.
http://daniele-opinionist.blogspot.com/