Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, June 14, 2010

TRAPPED contests

I've been busy signing copies of MISSING in Costcos throughout the past couple of months and it appears that trend will continue through the summer, but I wanted to let you know Linda Weaver Clarke interviewed me on her blog today and offered a free copy of TRAPPED in a week long contest. She asked some fun questions. If you'd like to read her interview and check out her contest, go to her site at http://lindaweaverclarke.blogspot.com/.

Also, don't forget I'm holding my own contest for a copy of TRAPPED to those who subscribe to my mailing list during the month of June. You can find the details at the top of my sidebar.

Happy summer reading.

2 comments:

The Kirk Family! said...

Hi!
I bought your book today in Costco. I may have two others interested in reading it...how can they find a copy? Do you have them in stores yet? Good luck to you! Thanks
www.andrewkirk.blogspot.com
Kara

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

I'm glad to hear others are interested in reading MISSING. Thanks for letting me know. In relation to your question about my book being available in stores, I'm assuming you're talking about TRAPPED? If so, you can find it at Deseret Book, Independent Bookstores that sell LDS books, and online at Deseretbook.com, amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, etc.
If you are talking about MISSING, other than Costco, it is available in the same venues I mentioned above--but it is also available in a few of the Barnes and Nobles around Utah--Sandy and Orem, for example. Let me know if you have any trouble finding them.