Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Friday, June 4, 2010

SUMMER TREASURE HUNT WINNERS

We have more winners! However, since it'll be a daily event, from here on out I am going to list the winners at the end of the initial Summer Treasure Hunt posting. Make sense? Just so you know, though, yesterday's and today's winners are:

June 2: a copy of Laurie Lewis's Awakening Avery
WINNER: Barbara Stilwell of Minnesota
ANSWER: The remote into the TV
 
June 3: a PDF copy of E.A. West's romantic suspense novel, Riley's Mission
WINNER: Judy Cox of Louisiana
ANSWER: An empty wheelchair

Congratulations!

No comments: