Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Signing at Confetti Books in Spanish Fork

One of the best parts of book signings is getting to know and associate with good people, and I wasn't disappointed when on Friday, the 18th, I travelled to Spanish Fork to take part in an event held by Confetti Books and Antiques. I was there during the early hours, so only a few customers stopped by the store, but among them was Nichole Giles, a fellow member of Author's Incognito and co-author of Mormon Mishaps and Mayhem.
There were also two other authors signing that morning/early afternoon with me. A self-published author, Tom Davis, and the well-known, LDS author, Gale Sears. Gale's most recent book is The Route. Tom has had a full, well-rounded, interesting past that has provided him with many stories to share. Gale is a kind-hearted, "real" person. I immediately liked her, quickly admired her goodness, and look forward to meeting her again.






No comments: