Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

In Case You Haven't Heard . . .

. . . there's a great internet service for readers and writers called LDSbookcorner.com. Anyone can stop by, browse their store, and purchase books directly from them. But what I think is the best part of this service is every week, all those who've signed up for their mailing list, receives via e-mail, the first chapter or so of a different book over the course of each weekday. For example, MISSING will be featured this week, beginning December 28th. That means that each day, subscribers will receive a portion of MISSING in their inbox, have the opportunity to read it, and then if they like, purchase it. What a great way to find out if you like a book before you purchase it. Anyway, if you haven't already signed up for this service, I encourage you to do so--soon!

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

Thought this might interest you...http://coffeeshot.ning.com