Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, November 30, 2009

More MISSING Contests


This week must be contest week, for along with Anne Bradshaw's contest, readers have two more chances to win a copy of MISSING . One from Heather Justesen on Wednesday, December 2. She has a bunch of other great prizes, too. And another at LDS Fiction--this one runs through the entire month of December. Check them out. Even if you've already bought a copy, you might like to give one or more as Christmas presents. I've heard from several people that that is exactly what they're doing.
Happy reading--and giving! :)

No comments: