Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Preparing for Opening Night

While I was on a walk this morning, one of my neighbors stopped her car next to me and said, "I read your book. It was good!"

I can't help but appreciate feedback like that, but it was especially buoying today, because the largest chunk of my writing time is still going toward my opening night book signing party at Reflections of Utah in Brigham City, UT. If you haven't heard yet, it's on Thursday, October 22 from 5-7:00 p.m. The address is on my website.

Besides putting together and sending out announcement postcards and working with our local newspaper to announce it, I've been gathering a few door prizes and planning the refreshments. All the items are related to Missing, so they make me smile. I hope my guests will like them, too.

1 comment:

Cindy Beck, author said...

Okay, so I'm waiting with bated breath (or is that "baited" breath? Ooo, ick worm breath)to hear. How did it go? Did you have a good time?

Wish I could have been there!