Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Friday, July 10, 2009

An Announcement and a Contest

I know I said I'd continue with my discussion about show and tell, but this information was just too noteworthy to pass up. But don't worry, I will get back to "show" in a few days.

As for today . . .

First, my friends Nichole Giles and Cindy Beck have a book coming out in December titled, "Mormon Mishaps and Mischief." It consists of humorous anecdotes related to LDS life, and I AM ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTORS! So make sure you keep an eye out for it. It would make a fun gift.

Second, I've recently learned of a great opportunity--a contest--for all you writers out there. LDS Publisher is holding a Christmas Story contest RIGHT NOW, and the winning entries will be published in a Christmas book this year! You really ought to check this one out.

Happy reading and writing.

No comments: