Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award




I know, I know. It's been a while since I "scribbled" here, but I do have a good "scribbling" reason. First and foremost, I've been revising MISSING per my editor's concerns. Beyond that, I prepared my presentation and PowerPoint for the TEENS CONFERENCE I had the privilege of helping with on June 6, I submitted the first few chapters of my second book to a contest, and I've been editing my second book--a very little, since I'm spending most of my time on MISSING.

Anyway, back to the award.

Jordan McCollum, a fellow member of Author's Incognito, gave me this award because I offered a comment on his query. So now it's my turn to pass it on. Here are the rules:

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.

Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog and link to This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky list. That way we'll all be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this Prestigious Honor!

Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So, drum roll please . . . The Winner's are:





No comments: