Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Friday, April 3, 2009

TEEN WRITERS CONFERENCE

Hey, everyone! If you're a teen or if you know a teen who's dreaming of becoming a writer, check out this amazing opportunity! I'd have loved to have attended something like The Teen Writer's Conference when I was a teen. It will be a one day event held at Weber State University in Ogden, UT on June 6, 2009. Presenters will include award winning authors and editors (I will be one of them!), and we'll even host a writing conference. Check out the link here or on my sidebar. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: