Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Publishing Update

Well, I've seen the contract and it looks pretty good. It was a template--not the "real thing" yet--so I haven't signed it, but still I'm gratified in knowing the process is moving forward. Also, my editor said she wanted me to "come and talk about promotion and marketing" in a few weeks; so besides sending her a few other title ideas, I've begun gathering promotion ideas that I've studied/researched over the years. Two of the books I've studied might also be helpful to you. They are "How to Get Happily Published" and "1001 Ways to Market Your Books." Of course, I've also attended and kept the information from marketing classes at writer's conferences I've attended during the past years.
And now I'm using them.

No comments: