Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Twain Marketing

I recently saw this on a writing newsletter I subscribe to and thought I'd share it here since it goes along with my last two entries on "Marketing." Hmm. I wonder if this is what JK Rowling did, too.
"I conceive that the right way to write a story for boys is to write so that it will not only interest boys but strongly interest any man who has ever been a boy. That immensely enlarges the audience."~ Mark Twain, Letter to Fred J. Hall, 8/10/1892

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mark Twain definitely had his moments of wisdom. Sheer stupidity too, but that's neither here nor there.