Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Latest News

Although it's been a long time since I wrote here, I have been busy writing books. :) First, I published my 3rd book in my Heroes of Highest Order series , titled, "The Mouth of the Dragon." Click here to link to Amazon.

Second, in December 2013, my publisher, Covenant Communications, are publishing a book of true Christmas stories, titled With Wondering Awe, written by several of their authors. My story, "The Christmas Coat", will be in that book.

Third, Covenant will publish my third suspense novel, Betrayed, in June 2014. Check back for more details on each of these books. 

Meanwhile, I have been trying to figure out how to increase my writing output, so I have written the first draft of my fourth suspense novel and am now writing the first draft of a fantasy novel while I let my suspense novel "sit" so I can edit it with new, less-biased eyes. I am 64,000 words into what I hope will ultimately be between 70,000 and 80,000 words that I can edit down to 70,000 because it is a YA novel. But all that info is probably better left for another post. Until next time . . .

2 comments:

Sharee Wanner said...

Great news Ronda! I'm looking forward to reading them all! I had a story of mine published in the book A Circle of Sisters (Walnut Springs Press) in June 2013. I've got several things in the works as well and like you need to be more productive with my writing. Again, this is wonderful news!

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

Congratulations, Sharee! That is awesome!! I'll have to look for it.