Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

THE PRISONER OF THE SHADOWS IS FREE ON SATURDAY


The ebook version of THE PRISONER OF THE SHADOWS, #2 in my chapter book series, Heroes of the Highest Order, will be free at Amazon on Saturday, December 15! Here's the link: It's FREE! 

Also, I recently released #3, THE MOUTH OF THE DRAGON and a bundle for all three books. I've given you the Amazon links, but they are available at Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com.

Here are quick blurbs about both books: 

THE PRISONER OF THE SHADOWS: Dan and Page search the catacombs in Italy, race through the streets of India, and follow in the footsteps of Mother Teresa in order to rescue their grandfather fro the Prison of the Shadows.


THE MOUTH OF THE DRAGON: Tadeusz Pankiewicz, a real-life hero, helps Dan and Page rescue two children from the Nazis in World War II Poland.

No comments: