Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award


Now Accepting Submissions

The 2011 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award entry period is now open. Enter today!

Each Grand Prize winner will receive a publishing contract with Penguin, which includes a $15,000 advance. All Entries can be submitted through the CreateSpace platform and must be received no later than February 6, 2011.

Up to 5,000 Entries will be accepted within each category. Don't miss your opportunity to win - submit your Entry today!

Read more about the Contest.

No comments: