Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

UPDATES

I know, I know! I haven't written in a while. My only excuse is I've been really busy with all the announcements I'm about to give you.

1) TRAPPED is now published. My opening night book signing will be at Reflections of Utah in Brigham City from 5-7 on May 6th, just in time for Mother's Day. :) For more information or to read the first chapter of TRAPPED, click here.

2) I've begun to sign copies of MISSING at the Costco in Orem. I will be there several times during the month of May, but MISSING will be there even when I'm not--at a really good price. To see my schedule, click here.

3) I attended the LDS Storymaker's conference last weekend. There were a record number of attendees this year--over 400--and it was, as usual, amazing! A lot of good information and a lot of opportunities to connect with other writers, authors, and publishers--even a few agents.

(Cathy Witbeck--reaquainting with a fellow member of Author's Incognito)

 One of my favorite parts was the boot camp because I had the good fortune to lead one of the groups. Here is a picture of me with my new friends.

(Left to right--Donna Fuller, DeNae Handy, Me, Shawna Coombs, Joyce Smith)

 One of them, Donna Fuller, even placed second in one of the first chapter contests. You go, girl!

Donna Fuller 

That's it for now!

No comments: