Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Contest

First, don't forget about the LOVE YOUR BODY CONTEST. It's still running!

But also . . . Here's a great opportunity I just found through SCBWI. It's the Guide to Literary Agents "Dear Lucky Agent" contest which is held from time to time. The current contest is for those who've completed an urban fantasy or paranormal romance. Check it out here.

3 comments:

Carolyn Twede Frank said...

I just learned about this contest from your post on facebook. Thanks, I think I'll enter it. It sounds easy, and hey, what do I have to lose?
Thanks, Carolyn Frank

Cindy Beck, author said...

Too bad I don't have something to enter. Thanks for posting the info.

KatieBelle said...

I love the minibos in vanilla beadboard! I am a facebook follower!