Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Friday, January 15, 2010

MISSING REVIEWS


The reviews for MISSING are coming in! Here are a few tastes to wet your appetite.

“Great book, thrilling read all the way to the end. And yes, it was worth taking a break from Dan Brown for a couple days. Missing was much more romantic, less gruesome, and easier to read and understand. I can’t wait to see what Ronda writes next.” Nichole Giles

“This is probably the best LDS novel I've read. . . despite the book cover saying it's an LDS mystery, I think it's a mystery that would be enjoyed by any spiritual-minded person, regardless of religion. . . This is Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen's debut novel, and I think she hit it out of the park. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced mystery and would appreciate a clean story to boot.” Ali Cross

“Today, I am feeling a little sleep deprived, and it’s partly Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen's fault. . . I was reading late at night because I made the mistake of telling my teenage daughter how good the book was before I had a chance to finish reading it. She started reading it after school, while I was still working, and I had to wait until I could get her to stop reading and go to bed before I could get it back again. She couldn't put it down either without some parental intervention.” Marta O. Smith

"You will find a little bit of everything in this book: Some romance, loads of mystery, humor thrown in throughout the pages and of course the heartbreak associated with Stacie's past experiences and the utter turmoil shown by the parents of the missing girl. . . I highly recommend this book for readers that love a good mystery, those that enjoy angst in their stories and those that are also looking for a light romance that could/should/may probably does...happen. Sheila

I think I’ll stop there. I don’t want to make you too hungry. Oh, wait! Maybe I do! Happy reading!

No comments: