Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Signing and a MISSING Review

Busy, busy. But it's a fun busy. On Saturday, I and three other authors, Heather Justesen, Linda Chadwick, and Aubrey Mace, participated in a book signing at the Sandy, UT Barnes and Noble. The store was running a charity book fair that day. I had fun talking with a few people I knew and developing relationships with new readers of my book. I'll post pictures on a later post.

I also just learned Connie Hall posted a review of MISSING on November 8 on her blog. This is one of my favorite lines from her post:

"The characters in the book were real and I could picture each scene." I, of course, also enjoyed comments like, "This is an amazing book and I give it a big 10," but that first line tells me I did my job as an author, and she was fully able to step into my story. That means a great deal to me. Thank you, Connie.

No comments: