Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Amazing Night!

As you can guess by my title, my Opening Night book signing for Missing went really well. Lots of friends, along with a few people I hadn't met before, showed up to buy books and help me celebrate. I had door prize drawings and a few refreshments, but the best part of the entire night was getting to talk to old friends and tell them something about how much they meant to me when I signed their books. I was grateful and humbled by their response. Even my best friend from my childhood, who I haven't seen in several years, made the effort to come. I am a very blessed woman to have so many good friends.

Here are a few pictures.





Members of my critque group, the "golden pens," from left to right. Josi Kilpack, me, Jody Durfee, Becki Clayson. They even took me out to eat afterwards. We went to a Chinese restaurant, since my character, Stacie Cox, investigates inside Victoria, BC's Chinatown.

2 comments:

Josi said...

It really was a great night, and you didn't mention that you SOLD OUT of all your books! Incredible.

Nichole Giles said...

Wonderful, Ronda. I'm so sad I missed it, but will catch you soon.

Congratulations again.

Nichole