Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Still Trying to Catch Up

Now that I've resubmitted Missing to my publisher and am again in the waiting for their response mode, I'm trying to catch up on other writing assignments. Two months ago, my editor at yourLDSneighborhood.com requested I write a specific article for the newsletter. I told her I'd do it, but since the subject was not a "pressing" issue (as she'd already informed me), I requested a couple of months because I was swamped with my book. She acquiesced, and now, two months later, I've finally written and submitted that article. Whew! Another "To Do" wiped off the list. Grin.

No comments: