Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Friday, May 29, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Tag time again, folks. This one's called "Crazy Eights." I was tagged by my fellow Author's Incognito friend, Christine Bryant. I'm usually a bit nervous to take part in these because I feel like I might be giving out too much information to the identity thieves out there. This one looked fairly harmless, so I succumbed to her pleading--jk--and, well, here goes . . .

Here are the Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.

Eight Things I Look Forward To:Attaining Best-sellerdom.
Getting my first book published--this year (grin!)
Completing my second book--the rough draft's almost finished!
Finding an agent.
Getting my second book published.
Both my boys returning from their missions
Going back to Austria
Continuing to live Happily Ever After

Eight Things I Did YesterdayGroaned over how I'd ever find the time to answer this tag.
Went on a walk
Worked on my Power Point for my presentation at the Teen Writer's Conference
Wrote a page on my newest novel
Went to work
Washed dishes
Fed the calves
Went to the farm implement store, gave them an empty box, and said, "My husband needs three of these."

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do (I copied some of Christine's. I couldn't help it. They were to "right on.")
Be perfect
Visit the settings of my books again
Be a better wife and mother
Be more computer literate
Snap my fingers and our house would be finished and paid for.
NOT haul hay again.
Visit Australia
Be a better writer

Eight Shows I WatchI actually don't watch much t.v.--who has time? And when I do, I gravitate to the good movies. Here are some shows I watch from time to time, though.
Andy Griffith
Bonanza
Home Improvement
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Passport to Europe
News

Eight Friends I Am Tagging:
Becki C.
Anne C.
Josi K.
Cindy B.
Michelle E.
Stacie H.
Joyce D
Hazel J.

And there you have it! Crazy Eights!

2 comments:

Cindy Beck, author said...

Thanks for tagging me. I love the game! :)

Cindy Beck, author said...

I had my Crazy Eights all written up, and somehow Blogger ate the post.

Stupid machines. But, I am retyping them, slowly but surely.

What's the lastest on "Missing"? Is there any news?