Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Book--Publication and Signings

Within the last few days, I not only received another, slightly modified copy of the contract from my publisher to peruse, but I also learned that Missing is scheduled to be published in June. Yay! We also discussed some of the ins and outs about scheduling book signings, so now I'm busily trying to finish the first draft of my current book, TRAPPED, before this weekend's Storymaker's conference; working on promotion ideas; and putting together the front and back matter pages, like dedications, acknowledgements, blurbs, and bio info. It's busy, busy, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed; but it's an exciting overwhelmed. This is a place I've wanted to be for, well, since I was twelve years old. I won't say how many years ago that was.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Just wanted to check in on your marathon run of writing. You are rockin' and writing! You can do it!

Congrats on Missing! I'm celebrating the realization of your dream! Yay!

See you in a few days.