Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LDS Storymakers Conference

In case you haven't heard, LDS Storymakers has announced their 2009 writer's conference. It will be held at the Marriott Hotel in Provo, UT on April 24th and 25th. I believe I've said this before, but it's worth saying again: If you can at all swing it, you really ought to attend this conference. The Storymakers conferences are among the best writing conferences I've ever been to, for not only do they provide the opportunity to meet editors and agents, but their classes are informative for both new and experienced writers. Here's the link so you can check it out for yourself: LDStorymakers.
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be there for sure. Have already booked :-)


By the way, there's a new book contest running on my blog today, in case you're interested. It's a good one :-)