Welcome

Welcome to my Writing blog. If you're interested in my comments about "My Favorite Things," my articles for yourLDSneighborhood.com, and Life in general, click here. For a direct link to my website, click rondahinrichsen.com.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Thanks to all of you who entered my YOUNG WRITERS CONTEST. I loved reading your ideas. There is definitely a lot of talent out there. I did, however, have to choose a winner, and it was Lecia, age 17. One of the things I liked best about her entry was how she related her character's personality, likes, dislikes, and fears to her world in such a personal and detailed way. For instance, her character was queen of the Fire Element and she feared "being contained and being forced into captivity of another person. . . trying to control fire is against nature because nature sent fire to be free."


Congratulations, Lecia!

No comments: